Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally Free




I saw this flyer this morning and I love what it says because it is so true.  So many things in my life can testify about this.  It's talking about Jesus Christ.

While I'm doing this blog entry, I may as well give you some updates:

1. I attended the Synergy '09 Conference, Orlando, FL the beginning of this month.  It was awesome!  I met so many other women in vocational ministry and leadership roles or who were in training / school / seminary.  One thing I came away with is that I'm not alone, and I know now where to go for resources as I continue this journey that can seem like a lonely road.  It was definitely energizing.

2. Last night ended my biblical counseling course, "Relationships: Keys to Growth."  And in 2 weeks I will start a course in Theology.  I hear it will be some pretty heavy stuff, so time to screw my studying cap on even tighter.  Eek! :)

I've been in Naples 4-5 months.  Not too far from half a year.  This means I must start thinking about and preparing for the next step in this journey.  I love it here as far as weather, but am not quite sure if this is where I will stay after my year or year and a half is up.

I'm still prayerfully considering an overseas short-term missions trip such as the one to Thailand.  We'll see how God orchestrates things in the months to come. :)

I pray you all are well!  Thanks for keeping me in your prayers, they are deeply appreciated.

  I am still confident of this: 
       I will see the goodness of the LORD 
       in the land of the living.

  Wait for the LORD; 
       be strong and take heart 
       and wait for the LORD.

Psalm 27:13, 14

1 comment:

ekang said...

awesome to hear that God is moving so much within your very soul through the conference and through even posters! pray that you will indeed be guided clearly in your future direction!

Support The Movement

Help Courageous Church in Atlanta! http://www.supportthemovement.org